Europe is a well-known continent of this planet. It ranks as 6th position according to its landmass after Antarctica. Europe comprises of approximately 6.8% land area. It is consisted of round about 26 states and the Denmark is one of them.
If you have a European visa, you can travel around all European countries such as
- Spain and several other states including Denmark.
Denmark is usually known as Denmark Kingdom or Kingdom of Denmark. In geographical concern, it borders with the southwest part of Sweden, Norway and Germany it is consisted of sandy area, coasts and mostly hot climate.
Some general and quick points are written below,
- The entire domain covers up to 2.5 billion kilometer square land area.
- But the Denmark actually surrounds approximately forty two thousand nine hundred and twenty six kilo meter squares area with about 5 to 6 million total individuals.
- The main and national language is Danish.
- The major currency form is Danish Krone which is usually mentioned as DKK.
- The main religion is
In the accordance of political position, Madam Margrethe II is the most recent sovereign queen of this country and Mr. Lokke Rassmussen is the prime minister.
state is lawful and a democratic government. They are placed Copenhagen. Copenhagen is the national capital city, a major marketable place of Denmark.
The famous and major cities are as follows,
- Aarhus etc.
The relation and association with other neighbor countries and regions is an important characteristic of a country whether it is located in European or Asian land. Denmark has peaceful relations with its neighbor countries as its administration of foreign affairs has introduced useful strategies for the foreign associations and defense system.
This country is mostly considered as the middle power in international business affairs. It has a great partnership with European Union and closely related to about 15 well maintained states. These states are also its top business partners and a few of them are
- Including Italy, Belgium and Finland etc.
Denmark has also linked European Economy Community as it was positions as a president of European Union council on several times.
In fact, this nation has mixed type economy but it is really developed and ranks as fast growing monetary position. Approximately, 00.85% of its income is contributed to several important departments such as foreign aid and for military services.
The government has introduced useful terms and conditions to make economy better. Denmark also has a great past about scientific and technological inventions. It has good partnership in ITER, CERN, ISS and E-ElT etc.
After all the above stuff, there is a question comes in the mind of everyone that who can go Denmark and what are the major requirements by the Denmark government. This is very simple that if you have a European visa, you have an authority to travel around every European state.
The European visa is also usually called as Schengen visa or sovereign visa. Well, there is a list of those countries which do not require any visa or they can freely.
- Albania, Gambia and Fiji.
- Andorra, Grenada and Canada.
- Barbuda and Cap Verde.
- Argentina, Italy, Japan and Chile.
- Armenia, New Zealand, Netherlands and Colombia.
- Austria, South Korea and Costa Rica.
- Bahamas and Czech Republic.
- Bolivia and Dominica.
- Belize and El Salvador.
- Bosnia, Malaysia, Malta and Brazil.
- Belarus and Botswana.
The countries which need an E-Visa or visa on their entrance and some of them are listed right here.
- Ethiopia, Gabon and Pakistan.
- Egypt, India, Djibouti and Cote d’lvoire.
- Kenya, Iran, Jordan and Kuwait.
- Mongolia, Myanmar and Nepal.
- Oman, Rwanda and Somalia.
- Tajikistan, Tanzania and Togo etc.
Now, this paragraph is about all requirements and necessary documentation for the candidates who belong above listed countries.
- A valid visa or traveling document.
- A visa application filled completely.
- A visa fee payment receipt.
- A valid passport with the minimum time period of 3 to 6 months. If you have any old passport you should take that too.
- Provide a proof about your purpose of trip.
- The most important thing is that you don’t have any criminal record.
- Proof that you have all necessary monetary or financial resources to handle all expenses and costs.
- A documentary proof about your health and character.
- If you are making a visit for the employment purpose, you should have your all academic certificates or diplomas and past experience letter regarding the job department.
- If you are being offered by a European employer, company or an organization, you must have an invitation letter that you have received from that employer.
- A copy of your hotel reservation if you will stay in a hotel.
- If you are employed or a job holder then you should have employment contract, your bank statement for fresh 6 months.
- If you are visiting the state for your own business, provide a valid documentary proof about your business concern, business license and company information.
- In case of retirement, you should have a print copy pension statement for most recent 6 months.
- Do not forget to take your photographs. The photographs must be passport size and fresh. The quantity of photos is 2 to 4.
- If you are moving to Denmark for a serious problem like hospitality or medical issue, you must have your medical issue reports.
- Time schedule of your flight.
- If you are going to visit the country in a group then provide a list of applicants, the time duration of stay and their purpose of visit.
Denmark provides a variety of visas such as
- Tourist visa or visitor visa which is on temporary visa.
- Work visa or employment visa.
- Study visa.
- Danish Visa for your relatives like spouse, kids and friends etc.
- A visa for kids who are under age or minor.
- Visa for airport regarding transportation.
- You can consult this matter with your traveling office or an official traveling officer or you can contact the airport staff.
Denmark administration of traveling department is providing visa named as Danish Visa and the process to get the visa is consisted of following points.
- First of all you should discus about the abroad traveling as much as you can. Try to ask every question regarding traveling and clear all doubts.
- For the purpose of discussion you can visit a traveling bureau or you can search online. There are several websites which are providing all guidance and assistance about the visa, cost & expenses and necessary documentation.
- Also check out the visa cost before you apply for your required visa document.
- Now to make a request for visa, fill a visa application carefully and please don’t make any mistake.
- Be patient wait for its approval. Once your request or application approved you can go forward.
- Make a payment for visa and don’t forget to get a receipt for that.
- Make an appointment for a piece of an interview.
- You must take all necessary documents when you go for interview.
- Get you time schedule for your flight.
- Be careful whenever you travel around a foreign country, you must have your traveling papers and passport.
These are the requirements for visiting abroad. Hope you will understand this easily