France Visa Types Requirements Application
Do you want to relocate in the European state like France If yes then the applicant may require a visa permit to travel around France This piece of passage will guide you about French visa documents and the requirements to obtain these visa documents. The requirements depend upon the nationality and the primary reason behind the trip of the candidate. This paragraph includes the followings
- Is there a visa required or not
- Visa documents for a short time
- Official visa permits for the long term
- French citizenship
- Arrival in France
- In case of visa expiry
- Living and working in France
France is a western state and located in Europe. It is a beautiful and amazing urban country. France has a well-established underground structure. The capital city of France is Paris. Paris said as a queen of France.
Politically, this state is governed by the most respected lady, Madam Elizabeth II. Economically, it is a developed country with stability and security. The significant and official language is French, but the English language also is spoken. Euro is an official currency of France. Different type of religions exists there. Several people visit this country for various reasons and purposes. Some people think the immigration to the other international states affects the economy, employment, and taxation sector of the government but many random people think the immigration in a positive manner. They say that migration to other countries provide improvement to the financial position and makes it stronger.
Now an essential matter is either you need an official visa from France or not. The answer is simple. If you are the citizen of the country within Europe, then you don’t require a visa permit to enter France and vice versa. Almost, many countries of Europe listed in visa exemption policy. This immigration strategy authorizes these nationals to live and work in France without any visa permit for a maximum of 180 days. Other documents are like passport and certificates are essential to have at the time of leaving.
There are some critical points.
- The candidate shouldn’t have any criminal record.
- He must have good health and morality.
- His homeland country permits him.
Every country offers its visa and passport. A permit is an official permission certificate or a document which authorizes a candidate to enter, reside and work in an international state like France. The French immigration administration has introduced two kinds of visas which are short term and long term. These visas are also known as European visas or Schengen visas. There are up to 26 countries comprised in the Schengen boundary. These countries are as follows.
- Czech Republic
If the applicant has a schengen visa france document, he can visit any state included in the Schengen boundary. Is not essential to have a separate permit. Short term visas contain the visa permits which provided for an only short period such as,
- Tourist visa permit
- Visitor visa document
- Visa for medical issues
- Permissions for business activities
- Visa permit to attend a specific event
- Official traveling document for training or research matters or educational affairs
The long-term visas supplied on a long term basis. These visa permits delivered to those candidates who wish to reside in the country for a long time.
- A specific and highly qualified researcher
- A student of higher studies
- An international businessman
- The candidates who have god gifted skills
- To the French spouse such as wife or husband
there are some requirements which are as follows.
- Get a visa application form
- Provide all the essential details about you and be sure that you have provided all the details correct
- Submit it and let it approve
- An official passport and it must be valid for six months
- Your identity card obtained from your country’s government
- Provide all the required documents
- Written proof about your economic position
- Four pictures which must be identical and fresh
- Acknowledge the department why you are visiting the country
- Prove that you can support yourself
- Provide evidence that you have enough finance to handle your traveling expenses
- Provide written evidence that you will return to your country when the visa expires.
If the candidate wants to travel around France for work or employment purpose,
- Permission letter for work or employment
- Details about the French company and employer
- Employment experience certificates
- Training or research certificates
- Flight reservation details