This is now in the trend that people from the whole world like to visit different countries. The reason or purpose can be different. In this article, immigration to Russia will be discussed.
Whenever you wish to make a visit to a foreign country, you should know about that country or state. There are some points which are very important to know such as,
- Brief information about the country.
- Its area and number of citizens.
- It’s economic situation and planning.
- Culture and climate.
- The official religion and language
- The rules and regulations for the immigration process.
Russia is a European country. It can also be said as a sovereign country. It ranks as the largest country as it surrounds approximately seventeen-one twenty-five and two hundred squares kilometers. It has a total of one hundred and forty-six million inhabitants. This is really a industrial and well-developed country in the world.
official religion is Christians Most spoken language is Russian but the citizens also speak English. Moscow is the largest and prime city of this state. The other major regions are
- Saint Petersburg
- Nizhny Novgorod
- Yekaterinburg etc.
This country has a good purchasing power that’s why it ranks as a twelfth in the whole world. The administration of Russia is playing a vital role to maintain its economy. It has made very marvelous achievements in this modern era.
Immigration to Russia
People visit the other neighbor countries for different reasons such as
- Education or learning purpose.
- To attend the business meetings.
- Or they are being designated by the country for a job position.
- A valid visa received from Russia.
- A completely filled application form.
- Original and the copy of application fee receipt.
- A legal traveling document or a passport.
- Certifications about the languages that you have/had learned.
- You’re all academic records, activities, and achievements.
- Documentary proof about financial planning.
- Valid health & medical insurance.
Eligibility & Policy
A person can get Russian citizenship if,
- He is staying in this country for a minimum of five years.
- good understanding of the language.
- He can make a conversation in the Russian language in a good manner.
- Not any criminal record.
The visa exemption facility is usually based on two-sided or mutual contracts. Russia government has strong relations with a number of its surrounding neighbor countries. So these countries have the freedom to enter the country without traveling permit. The countries which don’t have this visa exemption opportunity, they can buy their visas online.
Some nationals have an unlimited opportunity that they can enter and stay in Russia for the time period whatever they want. These countries are,
- South Ossetia
Some countries have only 90 days or 3 months. The stay more than this time period can create serious problems for the visitors. These states are,
Some countries can visit and live in the country for just non-commercial purposes.
- South Korea
- South Africa
- Chili etc.
The zones or regions which are visa-free are,
- United States of America
- Poland etc.
Majority of countries need an ambassadorial and service paper or passports.
- European People, Egypt, Nepal, North Korea
- Angola, Bahrain, Bangladesh, China, Kongo
- Algeria, Panama, South Africa, South Korea
- Brazil, Iceland, Indonesia
- Bosnia, Benin, etc.
First of all, you must discuss the immigration procedure with official traveling offices in your home country. You should try to find all the essential information about the country and the visa permit before demanding for a visa.
The wishing candidates can get help and guidance online too. There are distinctive websites which are providing the visas for abroad. These websites also make available the needed information about the documentation.
Fill your application cautiously. Make a payment for visa permit. Please do not forget to take all general documentation and certifications with you at the time of applying for visa and interview. Best of luck for your happy journey.